COVID-19 RESPONSE TO PROTECT PATIENTS & STAFF
- Almost all patients will have a telephone consult. You will receive a phone call prior to obtain your consent for a tele consult and to explain the process. Online patient registration available here.
- a) eligible patients under COVID-19 Medicare rebates will be bulk-billed
- b) Ineligible patients will pay a private consult fee (no MBS rebate) – payment will be taken over the phone prior to the consult.
- Patients who are deemed “safe” and needing a face-to-face will be invited to the clinic. An allocated appointment time will be given.
- Into the consulting room you will sit at a distance from the Doctor and complete your consult. The physical examination will be limited to essential exams.